• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New to this forum (but not Broncos)

Departure

Loc.
Navarre, FL
I've had this 69 Bronco since 1991 and have slowly been adding to it over the years. Latest installs were 35X12.50R15 Mickey Thompson MTZ's on 15X10 MT Sidebiter wheels. It's a great looking combination and those MTs are so aggressive looking! Still rides great. Next up will be a Tuffy glove box and center console installation. Wish me luck because I usually tend to overthink this kind of stuff (like a 3 week transmission swap turning into 23 months!!!)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Dang, 23 months...? LOL.

Welcome aboard, now Post some Pics!!! ;)

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Welcome! You're down in my neck of the woods. I grew up in Crestview, a long time ago. Can't wait to see some pics of your rig.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
welcome to the site, Your close enough so keep your eyes open for the SOWEGA run threads, We have several from Tally and Defuniak Springs who come up for them and have a blast. Always welcome a new Brother!