• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Newb Looking for Bronco

race2c

First time poster, long time lurker. I would like some of your opinions on some other sites to I should be looking a used bronco. I have a budget for a used, decent runner of around $5000-$6000. I am looking for one that is mechanically sound more than overall looks. If anyone knows of some in that price range, please let me know. I have looked at the classifieds but would like to know some other bronco sites.

Cam

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Be sure and check out the classifieds here. They are listed over on the left of the screen. Also check Jeff's Bronco Graveyard link up at the top of the page. There are some pretty good ones there too.

Good Luck,

Blue71

Coob

Loc.
Houston, Tx
I got my '75 Ranger in the local paper classified. I also searched around in the truck trader. Sometimes you can find a really nice one in there.

TOFIC

Bronco Wrencher and Fixer
Loc.
Redcliff Alberta
Seeing as the others have forgot to say it.

WELCOME to the forum!!

Your price range for what you want is realistic, just look in all the usual places and DRIVE AROUND. I got both of mine by driving back alleys and stopping and asking. Got a lot of "not for sale" but I got mine at my price.
TOFIC