• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Next Fla Mud Run?

Flacrusher

When's the next run? My truck is fixed and can't wait. Holopaw? Corbett? Other? Well? Let's get it scheduled!

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
We are going out for the day at holowpal just a few of us in dec dont know dates yet but will let you know chris with the green bronco rolled it this week his wife broke coler bone and his bronco needs alot of work so he is out but darren me a sean are going anyone else can go to i will post dates when it get closer see ya

OP
OP
F

Flacrusher

let me know when in Dec. you're planning the trip. I'd like to come up and test out the new axle. ;D

truck174ff

Loc.
st. cloud fl
Don't think I will be ready in time but I would like to say thanks to all the guys that have helped me with parts to get mine closer to being back to normal. What a mess, good news is that the kids weren't hurt and the wife is doing better.

p.s. make sure when you get a roll cage from someone, check it to make sure he did not BUTT WELD it together!

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Don't think I will be ready in time but I would like to say thanks to all the guys that have helped me with parts to get mine closer to being back to normal. What a mess, good news is that the kids weren't hurt and the wife is doing better.

p.s. make sure when you get a roll cage from someone, check it to make sure he did not BUTT WELD it together!

Huh? what is up with this? what happened?

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
I think it is the weekend after christmas sat i have to ask darren, chris the othere chris rolled his bronco out at hollowpal needs fenders grill and windshild his wife broke color bone i will let him tell the story but the kids and wife are all ok

ohpoo2

Contributor
We plan on going out the sat. after christmas ( 27th ) for a ride not to big and I dont plan on being out to late but chris will have a key also for anybody wanting to ride around and get a little muddy.

truck174ff

Loc.
st. cloud fl
Well,,, I had hit this track about three times and upon exiting the last go around the pedal went to the floor in the middle of the turn and before I could react she laid over on the driver side. I had problems with the linkage earlier that morning and thought I had fixed the problem, guess not! So I think what happened is, in the turn the body twisted enough to bind up the linkage and she spiked about 6000 rpm's. Know the other problem, apparently when it laid on its side the roll cage had been butt welded (unknowingly) and the weight of the truck and motion made it shear in half thus rolling onto the roof smashing in everything and hitting the wifes' shoulder. SO I have a little bit of work to do. Good news is my buddies and I rolled the truck over and fired it right back up, however I was unable to drive because the steering column knuckle broke and I could not steer. So sometime in the future I'll be back! Hope you guys have fun;D