• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WI Nice Bikini top from Specialty Top Co.

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
City: Harltand, Wisconsin
Price: $ 80

This one pretty much looks like new. Rarely sat in the sun. There aren't any tears, rubs or discoloration. Includes the top, riser an the tote bag it came with. It's boxed and ready to ship.

Attachments

• IMG_1992[1].JPG
    IMG_1992[1].JPG
    255.4 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_1993[1].JPG
    IMG_1993[1].JPG
    346.4 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I had to find a box I could modify to hold the riser. With that I can go tomorrow to get a price for you.

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Okay, it is boxed and ready to ship. The best I can tell you without a zip code is between $40 and $55 to PA.

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I can deliver this one route to Corpus Christi. Route is Milwaukee area through St. Louis, Joplin, Ft. Worth, Corpus. Leaving on the 19th spending 2 weeks to get there.

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Definitely not on route. Want me to check out shipping?

joshua

Contributor
No, I’ll pass. If it was a simple Benjamin would have been fine. I don’t want to pay shipping. Thanks tho!