• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

No driving for awhile.

muskrat

Bronco Guru
Just back from the hospital after getting foot surgery. Doctor says no clutch for 6 weeks while my walking boot is on!

I knew the surgery was coming up so I spent the last 30 days getting the lift kit, bushings and new steering components installed. I did manage to finish it by Monday and got a couple of nice rides in before the surgery.

Hopefully I'll feel better soon and I can get my shims in to correct the pinion angle.

Its gonna be a long 6 weeks staring at her parked in the garage.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Ugggh, that blows. If only it were an auto huh! ;)

Hope you have a speedy recovery

OP
OP
muskrat

muskrat

Bronco Guru
What's it going to take to get her back on the road Dave? I thought after the wrench n roast you were good. Give me a few weeks to heal up and I'll come down n give you a hand. I really want to see MEB members do some SE Pa car shows together this spring and summer.

How about shooting over a list of what needs to be done and I'll start doing some research.

Later

JDJ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Dothan
Hope you have a speedy recovery. If I were closer I would volunteer to drive you around....

Get well soon man