• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

No ethanol gas station map

BRONCROB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
WISNER LA.
I REMEMBERED THIS SITE EARLIER WHILE READING A POST AND I THINK IT MAY COME IN HANDY TO SOME OF YOU WITH OUT OF DATE STUFF LIKE ME.JUST TYPE IN YOUR STATE AND CITY FOR A LIST OF STATIONS NEAR YOU.
http://pure-gas.org/

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
Thank you. I was thinking today as I mowed my grass that it would great to know where no ethanol gas is. My mower wasn't running right and I believe it to be due to ethanol.

Loc.
Liberal\Claremore
Looked up my town, and it only shows one of biggest E-85 promoters in the state. Maybe he has a small tank hidden out back of his station?

NYLES

Bronco Guru
Shows one of 3 I know of in Yazoo MS. MS folks Scott carries it at all their locations Ive been to.

Airmapper

Foolproofness Tester
Loc.
Bowling Green, KY
I guess I should add some of the little stations around where I live that have it. They would be convenient for me if they didn't close before I get off work. As it is I have to get gas in the city, where they price gouge us.

I'm kinda screwed, my DD likes the pure stuff as much as the Broncos. It will run E10 fine, but it runs better on pure. I have actually noticed it runs more comfortably down the highway on it, less pedal to hold the same speed. It actually specifies to NOT use E15 in it.

Around here Southern State farm supply is about the only place I can reliably find pure gas.

Jeff76

Loc.
Alpharetta GA
Most of these stations around where I live are actually lake marinas, and the gas prices are about 2x what is should be...

Jeff