• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

no soft top for Raptor?

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
So I just ordered a 23 Raptor. went to bestops site to see what a soft top is going to set me back and they say that the trektop for the stadard Bronco wont fit a Raptor???? the hard tops fit, wonder why the soft top wont

1sicbronconut

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I've done some training it and there's some extra bracing on the Raptor version, I'm guessing that's the reason.

77Bronco636

You were able to order a 2023 Bronco!! Thats great!!!! Still cant in Michigan as of last week…..

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
The raptors do have an extra brace across the roll bar but not sure why that would affect the soft top?

My local Ford dealer told me December 1st they could put an order in for a 2023. 6G bronco site said February? Who knows its all a crap shoot!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
So I just ordered a 23 Raptor. went to bestops site to see what a soft top is going to set me back and they say that the trektop for the stadard Bronco wont fit a Raptor???? the hard tops fit, wonder why the soft top wont

Congrats on that