• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Norcal broncos forum registration problems

Cpenfold

Loc.
Denair, CA
Anybody been able to register lately?
I've tried from two different computers and my iPad. I'm new to the bronco world (jeep TJ convert) and would like to be able to get on that forum as well. Thanks for your help.

Oakland Bronco

Loc.
San Francisco, CA
NorCal was hit by a ton of spam, so the administrator typically keeps the forum locked, opening it for a week here and there for new members to register. Shoot a note to the admin, and he'll get back to you.

OP
OP
C

Cpenfold

Loc.
Denair, CA
Thanks, I've tried twice to send a note with no response. Maybe my email is not getting through. Anybody have a direct email for an admin they could pm me? I wanted to buy some stuff from one of the classifieds but couldn't post or pm anyone. Was kinda bummed.
Thanks,
Cody

Wingman

Loc.
Citrus Heights
I have had the same issues. Sent multiple emails to the admin and never heard anything. If you could OM me that email address I would really appreciate it.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
They're working on some right now according to the thread about it over there. So your timing is good for this I hope.

Good luck. Look forward to seeing you all over there.

Paul