• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

North Alabama Bronco Show/Meet

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I'm In If I Can Get My Sending Unit In From Jeff's By Then.

earlybronco5

Loc.
Harvest, Alabama
We plan to be there. Ready to talk Broncos again after Tellico. Going to try to get pics and/or DVD ready with video. Not sure how we could play it at this point...maybe Greg has something at the church? Hey Greg....

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
Sorry guys.. I am on travel in Colorado Springs at the moment. Wish I had one of my Broncos with me.. ?:?

Anyway.. Yes it's a family affair, everyones invited. I don't know if my wife will be there or not but I hope she is at least part of the time. This is just a time to get together, look at each others Broncos and talk Bronco. Also if you have some extra parts you want to get rid of bring them along.

I am thinking about cooking out some burgers or something since there isn't anywhere that close to eat.

Bring the pictures on a CD/DVD and we can play them in the Sanctuary.. Or we can setup a projector in the Gym.

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
We plan to be there. Ready to talk Broncos again after Tellico. Going to try to get pics and/or DVD ready with video. Not sure how we could play it at this point...maybe Greg has something at the church? Hey Greg....

I definately want to here about Telico. Looks like I missed a great time.

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
If I Come, I'll Bring The Rest Of My Bronco Toy Collection To Sell.

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Don't show them to my boy.. ;D

LOL!!! That's How I Was. Until I Got A Tank Full Of Water & Trash And When I Dropped The Tank, I Discovered A Rusted, Wore Out Sending Unit.%) I Decided I Liked My Real One Better.;D

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
Guys, I have virtually anything a Bronco ever had to offer over here, some I'll sell, some I'd better keep. I'm going to try to come to this thing, if I can get off work, will be glad to bring a few odds & ends that you might need. Just email me & I'll see what I can do: searnest@centurytel.net

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Guys, I have virtually anything a Bronco ever had to offer over here, some I'll sell, some I'd better keep. I'm going to try to come to this thing, if I can get off work, will be glad to bring a few odds & ends that you might need. Just email me & I'll see what I can do: searnest@centurytel.net

----------------------------

Last edited:

6677ebman

Bronco Guru
I think I have some window chrome and tan armrests. Anything else?? We might as well make it a swap meet!! Anyone for a tight rear driveshaft?? That's one thing I don't have (plenty of sloppy ones!)