• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

North Alabama Show

lca'73

Loc.
Asheville, NC
Is anybody going to the Ardmore Park show in Alabama this weekend? I'm hoping to go, weather permitting. I don't have a top yet, so if it rains, I'm out..at least with the Bronco anyway, but may still go to the show.

That's actually the show where I bought my Bronco two years ago, so I really hope I can take it. The PO is coming to see it if I can.

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
I didn't realize the show was this weekend. I will try to make it. Just going to see what's there - not entering my Bronco.

BR549

Loc.
huntsville
Let's coordinate and drive in as a pack. I think that would draw maximum attention.
In this heat I doubt I will want to hang out more than a few hours though

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Depends on the weather and what else is going on for me. Only Bronco worthy of the trip at the moment doesn't have it's top on right now. :p

OP
OP
lca'73

lca'73

Loc.
Asheville, NC
Let's coordinate and drive in as a pack. I think that would draw maximum attention.
In this heat I doubt I will want to hang out more than a few hours though

I may disappoint you, but the group I'm riding with isn't all Broncos. It'll be a little bit of everything depending on how many end up going. You are more than welcome to ride in with us though.

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
I plan on getting there in the morning and being gone before lunch. I'm not sure when the gates open. The good news is the park where the show is held has lots of shade.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Looks like I'm out. Hope everyone has a good time.....and posts lots of pictures.

OP
OP
lca'73

lca'73

Loc.
Asheville, NC
Sorry you won't be able to make it JG. I'm still watching the weather. I've been working on getting a few last things put together to take mine, but I just checked the weather and they've raised the chance of rain to 20%...making me a little nervous with no top. We'll see...

OP
OP
lca'73

lca'73

Loc.
Asheville, NC
Well, 50% chance of rain is too much for no top. I'm out. Sucks. Especially after spending two days getting it ready. Ha!