• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

North East Classic Ford

tonytony9

Contributor
Hi Everyone,

I just finished up my trip from Delaware to pick up a bunch of goodies and I want to give a quick shoutout to Nick at North East Classic Ford; as-well as the forums for recommending him. I have to say, the experience was great and if you are in the North East, his shop is worth a visit. Nick is friendly, extremely hands-on, and very knowledgeable. In my opinion, especially considering shipping to the NE, his pricing is competitive. He has a large selection of NOS and used parts, as well as brand new. I was very pleased with my experience.

A few items I picked up;

NOS Bronco Mirror
Bilstein Shocks
Reconditioned Stock Bronco Radius Arms
Stock Height leafs and coils
Bronco Script emblems
302 emblems
Tons of hardware and bushings
Dual Port Ignition Distributer Vacuum Advance

And if I stayed any longer talking to him, I probably would have left broke...it is a candy shop in there.

Speedrdr

Contributor
Not so wise OLD owl
Loc.
Paris, MS
Got to agree with ^^^^. I called up this morning and was impressed with the way my call was handled. Ordered up some parts after he went to the back to make sure that it was in stock. Was told that it would be shipped out today.

Randy