• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OR Not Mine- 1974 Crazy Thoughts

1970excursion

I think he is crazy, but.... temporarily stationed at my base and has been cut orders to England so i'll throw it out there.

Never talked to the guy, but have been up close tot he BKO ;)

http://klamath.craigslist.org/cto/4695428851.html

1974 Bronco
Dana 44 front
Ford 9" rear with Yukon Grizzly locker, new bearings in rear end, axle bearing, and new rear brakes.
Power brakes (Tom's kit)
Long travel front radius arms
3.5" Suspension System with Long travel front coils
2" Body Lift
Twin Stick for Transfer Case
Underbody insulated between frame and body for sound and heat
14gal extra large front fuel tank
stock rear fuel tank (13gal)
Power Steering with new Saginaw pump

Motor
Motorworks 302 crate engine
Roller motor
351W cam
performer intake
Holley 4 barrel vacuum secondary carb
Pertronix ignition
Headers, dual exhaust

C4 Automatic trans
New extended rear driveshaft and CV joint

Bedliner in interior front to rear
New seat covers on original seats
Fold and tumble seats
Full family cage roll bar
Full roll bar top kit for summer
Quick release door hinges
Sony stereo with amp and kicker speakers
Aftermarket electric windshield wiper kit
Bronco steering wheel w/ carbon fiber inserts

Custom front and rear bumpers
Warn 9000lbs winch
HID front aux lights

35" BFG KM2's on 15x10" aluminum rims
Matching spare and rim (Has been rotated with tires)

New Paint in 2009 -- Ford Vapor Silver

Runs great. Never really been "Off-Roading" with it, it is too nice. Paint looks good, but not flawless. Bought it with about 85,000 on odometer, now has about 88,000 (~ 5000 on new crate motor). Has a full hard top and full leather rollbar top. Recently have replaced the speedometer cable, resealed the radiator, and had the brakes (still good as new) tuned up.
I bought this when I moved to OR last spring off a guy who put serious work into it and didn't have time for it anymore. I have wanted this truck for as long as I can remember and really do not want to sell it. However, I am active duty Air Force and am moving to England for the next 3-5 years and it is not practical to bring there to rust away and storing it would be a waste of a beautiful machine. This thing gets compliments every day and was worth every penny for my short summer in Southern Oregon and I am NOT looking to just dump it off for a quick buck, so serious inquires only. If I don't find a buyer who truly wants this thing for what its worth, I will pony up the cash to store it for the years, get back to America and have this beast waiting for me. . ..it's that bad ass. $27,500. Please reply by email. I am in Oregon for military training and do not move until mid-Nov and it is currently my only vehicle. If you really love and want this thing, I would be willing to work a good deal with deposit to hand you the keys when I leave. If you really like it and want it now, she is yours.

COBronco

So have you been in the truck? Looks awesome and pretty much exactly what I'd like to purchase... would you recommend it?

OP
OP
1970excursion

1970excursion

So have you been in the truck? Looks awesome and pretty much exactly what I'd like to purchase... would you recommend it?

Not been "in" the thing, just a walk around to gawk at it.

Yeah. I would drive it.

I have no idea how to tell what makes a Bronco worth 27K though???

stickbnder

bronco is worth every penny of what he is asking. if its as clean as it looks in the pics.