• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Not mine- 1976 FORD BRONCO-THE ORIGINAL BRONCO!-NEWLY RESTORED - $8900 (CASCADE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
THIS IS THE LAST YEAR OF THE ORIGINAL BRONCO BEFORE THEY CAME OUT WITH THE BRONCO II

Hmmm, maybe has his dates wrong, LOL..

Louie

Bronco Guru
Do we really need to see every Bronco on craigslist?

Not really....

OP
OP
J

JasonTx

Im just trying to help out people on the forum, but i will stop putting the bronco links up if its a issue. I just put up what i might think someone here might be interested in..

Its yall's call

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You may just find the right one for somebody, WTH right.. ;)

remi1566

Craigslist ads

I do not believe this forum was setup to post craigslist ads on it..if the owner wants it posted they would do that. I personnally would not like it because there are a lot of tire kickers on this site. Sorry my personal opinion and being very truthfull if your not seriously going to buy something why bother every person who posts an ad or criticize there vehicle and post..your not going to buy it so let someone that is. The same folks do it on every post its ridiculous...

brc

Loc.
Austin TX
I like it man. I've been looking for about a year for a bronco but I doon't have time to sit at the computer and scour craigslist. And the good ones go so fast you gotta get them quick. So, if someone is willing to do all the leg work like that....I say hell yes, thank you. Keep it up.

brc

Loc.
Austin TX
plus, he may just be doing the seller a favor...a lot of people don't know about this forum or they would post here.

hockeystanley25

I agree with you hollowch. If you think reading the post with the ads in them is a waste of your time... then dont read them! Some of us aren't as fortunate as others that have their perfect bronco and we're still looking ( yeah, I said looking, I guess that makes me a tire kicker). I say thanks for posting them and hopefully you can help me in my search.

Status
Not open for further replies.