• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WI Not mine but somebody in WI needs to get this

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonytheplumber

Loc.
Lowell, IN
I asked about rust/rot and I, too asked about price. This is what his email reply to me was:

The body is pretty good, the door jambs are solid, the drivers floor is rotted and there are a few small holes in the floor in back around the fenders.
I'd like to get $2500

Thanks

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I asked about rust/rot and I, too asked about price. This is what his email reply to me was:

The body is pretty good, the door jambs are solid, the drivers floor is rotted and there are a few small holes in the floor in back around the fenders.
I'd like to get $2500

Thanks

Sounds like it could be a good score...

OP
OP
lilthom

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Good for you. I thought it looked like a buy when I first posted it. It was too far away for me.

RETIRED SARGE

Loc.
GREEN BAY
Thanks, before I joined the Army (1985) I raced an old Bronco offroad. I have always wanted one to restore. This is my first one. I have lots of parts in the old race shop so we will see how it turns out. If anyone has any input or suggestions or any particular places to get parts, I would appreciate it. Should I keep it stock, or make it a pre-runner?

Broncitis

MEB Founder
Thanks, before I joined the Army (1985) I raced an old Bronco offroad. I have always wanted one to restore. This is my first one. I have lots of parts in the old race shop so we will see how it turns out. If anyone has any input or suggestions or any particular places to get parts, I would appreciate it. Should I keep it stock, or make it a pre-runner?

It would be a shame to cut this one IMO.

Original uncut Broncos are more and more popular and harder and harder to find.

If it is an Explorer, that is even more unique and would make a great platform for an original restoration, or a resto-mod where it would be left stock looking for the most part, but might have some changes such as disc brakes, upgraded engine/trans, etc.

The LUBER look is also very popular (lifted uncut Bronco) where you lift it just a couple inches and run slightly larger tires. The nice part with this is that it gives it a cool stance, and can always be taken back to stock in a day with no permanent modifications to the body.

Most any of the vendors in the banners on this site will be able to take care of you. Which I use depends on if I am building a modified trail rig, street rig or original restoration. I have some I prefer for each.

RETIRED SARGE

Loc.
GREEN BAY
The more I think about it, I am definitely not cutting it. I am going to definitely upgrade driveline, but restore all original parts and keep them boxed up. I like your idea of the LUBER look. I am glad you posted this so I didn't go crazy. I found another one I think I can get for less than a thousand. Its in good shape but not any type of special edition. If I get that, I can make a pre-runner toy out of it. Keep up the good advice.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
The more I think about it, I am definitely not cutting it. I am going to definitely upgrade driveline, but restore all original parts and keep them boxed up. I like your idea of the LUBER look. I am glad you posted this so I didn't go crazy. I found another one I think I can get for less than a thousand. Its in good shape but not any type of special edition. If I get that, I can make a pre-runner toy out of it. Keep up the good advice.

a big fan of Un Cut. Great choice.. ;)

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC

I'm not a fan of the uncut look, but that's just me. Good luck with your build up. Definitely see a lift in your future, maybe some engine massages? Have fun with it, don't worry about what we think or don't think, make it yours!

65 mustang

It's yours now,do what ya want. If your parts fit put em on. Love It Drive It Brake It Fix It. Life is Good... Scott

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Broncos and Green Bay Wisconsin....two of my favorite things. Nice find. Maybe I will stop by if I ever make it back up :cool:to a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.