• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

GA Not mine, but WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
WOW, He cannot see where it has been touched by even a brush, HMMMMM
Looks like a Body pulled and painted.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 332

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
WOW, He cannot see where it has been touched by even a brush, HMMMMM
Looks like a Body pulled and painted.

I was thinking the same thing, unless some little old lady bought this thing, kept it in a garage and only put 4k miles on it in the last 30 years, there is no way that thing is a survivor. It looks like a very good resto to make it look like a survivor but that thing has had to have new paint put on it at some point to look that new, at least a new clear coat.

pharmin06

For what its worth just in case the people trashing the ad might actually be interested in buying it...this is a super clean original truck. And in a sense has spent most of its life in a garage. It was sold new here in NC, Wake Forrest to be exact at Bostrom Ford. Mr. Bostrom bought it back from the original owner in 89' when the old fella lost a leg to Diabetes and couldnt get in it anymore.(this is just what the old fellas widow said anyway) It sat there until 96 when I happened along and bought it. I put maybe 400 miles on it from 96' to 01' and the bronco had 46,993 miles on it when I sold it to a fella in Hiawassee,GA who flipped it to this guy. The big circle above is where the Ranger stripe and even some off the paint has worn through, it was there when I owned it. The second is a plastic plug I put in when I removed an antenna. If you look at the license plate lower right, theres is about a six inch scratch that continues behind the plate...all things that were there when i owned the truck and things that surely would have been repaired if this guy did a "body off". When I purchased the bronco it did have a 4-point roll bar the dealer had his guys install. The guy after me removed that and replaced the carpet. It has since had AC added and that looks to be it.
Joey

Broncitis

MEB Founder
I sold it to a fella in Hiawassee,GA who flipped it to this guy.

David Cannon?

He used to call me looking for parts all the time and told me of all the Broncos he was flipping.

I do not think I have ever actually met him in person yet though that I can recall. Have not had a call from him in several years.

Very nice original Ranger!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
For what its worth just in case the people trashing the ad might actually be interested in buying it...this is a super clean original truck. And in a sense has spent most of its life in a garage. It was sold new here in NC, Wake Forrest to be exact at Bostrom Ford. Mr. Bostrom bought it back from the original owner in 89' when the old fella lost a leg to Diabetes and couldnt get in it anymore.(this is just what the old fellas widow said anyway) It sat there until 96 when I happened along and bought it. I put maybe 400 miles on it from 96' to 01' and the bronco had 46,993 miles on it when I sold it to a fella in Hiawassee,GA who flipped it to this guy. The big circle above is where the Ranger stripe and even some off the paint has worn through, it was there when I owned it. The second is a plastic plug I put in when I removed an antenna. If you look at the license plate lower right, theres is about a six inch scratch that continues behind the plate...all things that were there when i owned the truck and things that surely would have been repaired if this guy did a "body off". When I purchased the bronco it did have a 4-point roll bar the dealer had his guys install. The guy after me removed that and replaced the carpet. It has since had AC added and that looks to be it.
Joey

Thanks for the History Joey.....

pharmin06

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366217665.299029.jpg
Yep that's the bronco I described.
Joey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

overton

Loc.
Johnston, IA
For that kind of money I would have a pictures site with over 100 pictures and video. That would be great for those of us who can't come over and get under it for a look-see

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Very nice.. I hope it brings that price.. It shouldn't, but it pushes the market up for the rest of us.. %)

77Bronco636

David Cannon?

He used to call me looking for parts all the time and told me of all the Broncos he was flipping.

I do not think I have ever actually met him in person yet though that I can recall. Have not had a call from him in several years.

Very nice original Ranger!

I have not heard from David in a couple of years either. I use to get a call about every 6 months looking for solid trucks and parts. Wonder if he is still around? You used to see his trucks for sale in the online auto traders once in awhile.

I hope the seller has great luck with selling this truck. It looks like a nice one!!
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.