• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL Not mine--To good to be true??

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
B

Bronco1234

If anyone knows this seller or has seen this bronco upclose let me know..seller sent me a bunch of pics and everything is super super clean, exterior and interior, engine compartment looks spot less..but still weary as to if this is a "scam" ?:?

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
Looks like a good deal but you never know until you see it in person. Also most scams don't list phone numbers.

mac77

Loc.
Vicksburg
bronco

tried calling, looked up name on white pages and got no results and now i am waiting on a reply via email...

sm7mag

Loc.
cleveland
SCAM....i called bout same bronco last yr in new york...woman was in canada with sick mom.....i couldnt go up and see in person , but they would ship it to me to check out

pierr

Loc.
Gordon,GA
SCAM. This EB was sold in Atlanta last year via EBAY(not to me:cry:) & went up North.. FWIW... these same blokes like using Cars.com for some reason( I saw a sweet '77 on there last year & called too;D).You should report it/flag it as such! Pierr.

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
gotta hate that sheet, about ridiculous. Guess some folks gotta spend time on worthless bs like trying to scam folks.

OP
OP
B

Bronco1234

two scams on cars.com ...a blue 77 bronco and a red one..both from different states..I have two email addresses and got the SAME exact email back for both trucks...one claims her husband died and the other story is she pretty similar...ill see what i can do about flagging both of them.

WIZEGUY

Loc.
Mobile, AL
gotta hate that sheet, about ridiculous. Guess some folks gotta spend time on worthless bs like trying to scam folks.

Not worthless if it works... They are just worthless!!

Man in my city bought a 69 camaro 27,000 it was shipped but never showed up. I wish I knew 3 or 4 seal team six members that loved broncos, we could put an end to these scams!!

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
Yeah there is one on CL for about the same price in South Florida the second I saw it I knew it was a scam. It seems like these crooks work a state much like a sales team, they canvas a state and then move on. For some reason they always use a woman (or at least a woman's persona in email). I think it may be to make the victim feel like the deal is good because the woman does not know what she has and has priced it low. Someone must be sending these people money because they have been doing this for several years now. They seem to like to use the EB as the sucker vehicle. I guess because they are sought after so they get in and get out quick.

I spoke to a lady (probably a Nigerian) once about a too good to be true black Bronco listed here in Orlando. Well it was not in Orlando it was in Saint Lewis and ready to ship, just send the money. She was an Ebay certified seller so it was safe blah blah. I told her (it) that I never buy a vehicle sight unseen and that the ad said it was in Orlando. I ended up stewing over the whole thing for several days and decided to send her (it) an email about being a slimy scam artist. Guess what the mail bounced, they move in and move out quick.

Mac2Night

Bronco Guru
This is a SCAM! As already stated, this clean beauty sold out of Commerce GA last year on Ebay for $20k+. Here are some other photos of it that I drool over from time to time:

Attachments

• RED halfcab rear.jpg
    RED halfcab rear.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 67
  • RED halfcab side.jpg
    RED halfcab side.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 81
  • !BuZKzDQCWk~$(KGrHqF,!i0Ev1+0EVPpBM!Hh8(Tr!~~_3.jpg
    !BuZKzDQCWk~$(KGrHqF,!i0Ev1+0EVPpBM!Hh8(Tr!~~_3.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 72
  • RED halfcab front.jpg
    RED halfcab front.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 72
OP
OP
B

Bronco1234

Those are the exact pics the scammer sent me when I contacted them via email since number we disconnected. Beauty of a truck..guess these people have nothing better to do then try and scam people.

OP
OP
B

Bronco1234

guess some people have nothing better to do then try to scam folks..karmas a..well we all know the end to that ;)

pierr

Loc.
Gordon,GA
FWIW..The red EB used in this scam sold for >$30K:eek:. Too rich for my blood,but I'd seen it in person at Fun Ford Weekend before & it was about as nice a driver as you could build:cool:. Gotta hate folks w/ more $$$$$ than sense;D. Pierr

Status
Not open for further replies.