• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AL Not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Probably only has 5 hours drive time in the last 3 years

Youch.... Someone needs it ;)

nlped

If someone is interested in it, I could go look at it for them. I only live about 30 minutes from Gardendale, and I go there pretty often anyway. I would love to have it, but I just don't have the funds for it :(.

southtaco

Loc.
Mobile,AL
Hey nlped if your over that way this weekend I would loved to know what it looks like with a pair of eyes on it. I talked to the guy and got the details but before I drive I'd like to know a little more. I'm in Mobile. You can give me a call @ 251-689-9227

red71sport

Loc.
Knoxville, Tennessee
I talked to the man who owns it. Sounds like a cool guy. Very forth coming with the issues of the truck. He is supossed to send me some pictures. If he does I will get one of you to post 'em.

-jim-

Status
Not open for further replies.