• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO np 205 1310 cv yokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brianut

looking for a set in the next few days to get my ZF5/np205 swap complete and back onto the road. if you have a set shoot me a pm and we can likely make something work.

if not then I will pick up a new set, just trying to save a few bucks if I can.

IR8NOTCH

I just did the same swap and bought them from JBG. If Dennys are neapco I would get those. Mine seem like an off brand and are made in china. Don't forget the correct seal and nuts. The nuts that were on my stock yokes were to big to fit in the new yoke. I can get you the part # for the spicer nuts,and timken seals . I bought the nuts from dennys.Just send me a pm.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.