• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NP205 1310 CV yokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
If no one has any then look at the 78 Bronco ones. 78/79 was a switchover year. One had the 1310's while the other had the 1330's. (Note: I believe it was the 78 that had 1310's but there is a chance it was the 79 instead)

SaddleUp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I got a 79 has the 1350 if that helps ? just looking for a spair

Did you swap it in there? Ford didn't use the 1350 CV in the 78/79 Bronco's or half tons. (I don't think they ever used it on the NP205 but I'm not certain) It could easily be mistaken for a 1350 though as they share one of the same dimensions.

OP
OP
flousberg

flousberg

I bought a transfer case, but it has the 1310 yokes not the cv yokes. Currently I am running just a u-joint rear with 1310 yoke on my D20, but I am swapping in a 4r70w and I think the driveshaft is going to get short enough that I need a cv. So I definately need a 1310 cv for the front and I could run anything I want on the rear since I am going to have to change the driveshaft anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.