• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NP435, adapter, and Tstyle case SOLD SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

doghows72

Bronco Guru
I have an NP435 with adaptor hooked to a dana 20 T style transfer case with twin stick shifter. Also have the flywheel and center force clutch assembly to go with it all. Clutch looks in good shape no chatter marks or heat marks.
Would like to get $500 for it but I am open to offers. Need room in the shop for Bronco project number 2. Thanks Steve H.
PM, or E-mail if interested. :cool:

Thanks for all the interest guys have sold the unit as a whole. I appreciate the patience on this. Steve H :cool:

Last edited:
OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
SOLD. I sent you an E-mail with some info and we can work out the details. Thank You. Steve H.

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Shipping to 76350 is $375, and shipping to 96161 is $175. 96161 it is sold to you, so contact me and we can arrange the details. Thanks everyone Steve H.

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Sale fell through. Still available. Any other offers??
Carhauler I will contact you today later this afternoon. Thanks Steve..

72Sport

Bronco Guru
Shipping to 76350 is $375, and shipping to 96161 is $175. 96161 it is sold to you, so contact me and we can arrange the details. Thanks everyone Steve H.

Try DHL. Less than a $100 to ship a NP 435 and adapters from Los Angeles to Brooklyn. The key is keep big package under 150# and ship the smaller pieces separately under 40#? either by DHL or someone else.

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
doghows72 .. that is the same guy who said he would buy my top , and also flaked out ,,, he must think this site is a joke or some thing ........or this is all fun and games ..

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
Got me? Kinda sucks. I have a sale pending right now but not a definite yet.
I will let you guys know if I an going to separate it or not.
Carhauler do you need the adapter on the NP435? Or are you just needing the trans and clutch assembly. Thanks everyone Steve H.

dan1

What would you take for it plus shipping to 73650? very interested You can call me at 580-821-0667 and we can figure something out.

OP
OP
doghows72

doghows72

Bronco Guru
I was right on the shipping to 73650. Just under $100. Sent you an e-mail thanks Steve H.

Status
Not open for further replies.