• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NP435 + adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
I have two extra NP435 transmissions and one NP435 to Dana 20 adapter for sale. Adapter includes spud shaft. Both transmissions include the shifter, however one of the shifters will need a new collar as the tabs are broken off.

The transmission that still has the tail housing on it also includes the correct back up light switch.

I've had these on here before with no takers, so I am open to reasonable offers. Not sure if I was asking too much before or if no one is in need right now.

Attachments

• Tranny 1.jpg
    Tranny 1.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 69
  • Tranny 2.jpg
    Tranny 2.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 75
  • Adapter.jpg
    Adapter.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 62
OP
OP
thegreatjustino

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Not interested. Even the adapter plates used in conjunction with a 6-cyl housing sell for more than that.

Scrapper_MV

Would you consider showing a better picture of the back up switch and where it goes into the trans? I can't find it on mine because it's hidden under the floor board.

Also, do you want to sell just the back up switch?

OP
OP
thegreatjustino

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
The back up light switch threads into a hole in the middle of the top cover on the driver side of the transmission. I have posted pictures of it as well as the wiring harness. I will sell the switch and wiring harness for $35 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_1796.jpg
    IMG_1796.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1797.jpg
    IMG_1797.jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 15

Scrapper_MV

Thanks for the pic! I can't see that spot on my trans, but I can feel it and I can feel that there is a switch there. So no thanks on the switch & harness. But thanks for the help!

At least I bumped ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.