• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA NP435 and MSD Ignition

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoltTurner

My original 302 was on its last legs so I upgraded to a 351 and decided to swap to an AX-15 at the same time so I a few things to sell.

NP435 with D-20 adapter and shifter- PO installed it new shortly before I bought the truck 4 years ago. I've put less than 1,000 miles on it since then. Works great, I don't crawl anywhere so was tired of dragging an extra gear around. Not sure what to sell this for as prices seem to be all over the place on the boards. I'll take $500 obo.

MSD 85793 Distributor and 6425 control box and plug wires. Installed ~May of 2018 and probably less than 500 miles on it. $350 for all of it, would prefer to sell it all together. Unfortunately I don't have the MSD coil, that seems to have disappeared.

Original stock distributor (at least I think its the original) - worked fine but I got tired of the points and messing around with vacuum advance so went to the MSD setup above. $40

(sorry about the rotated pics, cant seem to fix that)

-Curt

Attachments

• Trans 1.jpg
    Trans 1.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 64
  • Trans 2.jpg
    Trans 2.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Dist 1.jpg
    Dist 1.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Dist Box.jpg