• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NT 003-08 Custom Build

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Unbeliveable! There are so many nice rigs on this site to give inspiration, just had another one go to the head of the class. Nice job Nick, very impressive!

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Fantastic work as always Nick. Looking fwd to more NT projects :)

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Wow! The ante' for 'nicest bronco' continues to be raised. Its a piece of art.

I hope those are my fender cut outs!

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Wow! another fine job Nick. Wish I had sent my truck to you. had someone do a lot of work on it and after sending it back 3 times I just gave up and will try to fix the mess myself. (So much for saving time.)
once again my hats off to your skills!!!

grant_71

Bronco Guru
That is one sweet ride, how hard was it to let go? or did the 0's on the check make up for it? What was the out the door price if i may ask?

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
Its aweful. You should go take it back. Send it to me and I will dispose of the poor thing for you.;D

Do work! You sir have as they say, the skills to pay the bills.

OP
OP
NicksTrix

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
the visors are from Rosen.
just to let you all that got in on the mass buy a few years ago know, they sold those below their cost and lost a bunch of money. it wasn't planned like that. i wished i bought up a bunch of them. paid twice that this time. nothing else like though..
thanks for the compliments everyone. i do appreciate the support.

as mentioned in another thread, there are many flavors of bronco. that is what is so cool about them. this one is exactly the flavor for it's owner, it's his dream. it was just my job to make it a reality.

Last edited:

Dowd

Loc.
Springfield, OR
Amazing work. How long of a drive is it from Sringfield, Oregon to Lake Norman, NC?

Seriously though, that is awesome.

ohpoo2

Contributor
Great Job Nick, hate i missed the trip with ya! See ya soon SEBcon

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Awesome work as usual, who owns one of Nicks creations on this site, will there be one at OCBR I would love to see one up close

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
That is a beauty Nick. You should be very happy with yourself.
Do you have a clue on the number of hours it's going to take before you build a rig like that or just go with the flow?

OP
OP
NicksTrix

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
i've been asked about the box on the left fender well. it houses a good portion of the electrical system. much of the efi componants are inside the cab.
the box houses the fuse panels, starter soleniod, coil. there is an hour meter on the front to keep track of the cycle time on the whole package. it's dimpled on the front to allow air to pass over the coil to cool it. there is a misssile door latch on the top panel to lock and open it.

thanks for the compliments ;)

Attachments

• DSC04198.JPG
    DSC04198.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 122
  • DSC04196.JPG
    DSC04196.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 83