• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

nugents black bronco

73bronc92

what are some of the specks on his like the lift and tires combo? i really like his set up also i might go with some 33x10.50's. what is the best width rim to use? im planning for the next few month future to start my bronco project. Thanks%)

croft75

Go to Broncorama this spring its there every year. From what I saw the only thing original on it is the Bronco script , new custom frame the works it is nice though.

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I don't care for my 10" rim with a 33/12.5 , it would be waay to wide for a 10.5" tire. Unless you are looking for that slammed to the ground skateboard effect.

OP
OP

73bronc92

hey guys thanks for the links and i know what rim size now hah ha when that time comes

slyjki

Loc.
okc ok
I love black vehicles! All mine are black except bronco! That is nice stuff but black on bronco doesnt look good to me! Just opinion! sorry for gettin off track! Wouldnt we like some of those parts though!