• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ocbr #15 - dates & info 2013

76 One ton

Loc.
Shawnee, Ok
Not if Carol keeps cooking all that great food! Oh, you meant axle width?

Hahahaha.... Good one Brandon! Next year I plan on making it to the prerun. Had a great time wheeling with great people! Looking forward to doing it again. Also want to say a big THANK YOU to Floyd and Christine and all involved in making this event happen! Thanks to the trail leaders too. So far every OCBR keeps getting better. Thanks to all the sponsers and vendors for some great prizes. Want to encourage others to come even if your bronco is not ready, there was always open seats.

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
:( Wheew - it was busy, it was crazy with grimlins,...and rain, lost phones,
found phones....and now it's over :cry:
Oh well, we'll just take a nap here by the campfire...and dream up some
new things - ideas for next year ;D
Thank you all so much!
From the ones who help all year long, to the trail boss and guides, to all the extra hands, for banners, trash, errands ...I could go on but I'm bound to leave something/one out...so I'll just say thank you from my humble heart!
and thank you to EVERYONE for coming!!!!

76 One ton

Loc.
Shawnee, Ok
Just wanted to add a big thanks to Nick,Skiddy,Levi and Eric Lindemeyer for helping me change out my transfer case after I blew the low range gears up. Thanks also to Gordon Bailie (Bailiebilt) for lending me his spare tire from his truck to get me home and Jim Hardy,Wes and Shirley Bowers,Floyd and Christine and Skiddy for helping me change it.
I would have thought this truck I bought several years ago had the correct bolt pattern spare. I've never had it out. Rookie mistake I guess. I can assure anyone if you break down on the trail or highway these folks will do anything to get you up and running again. I'm proud to say I'm part of the family.

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Just wanted to add a big thanks to Nick,Skiddy,Levi and Eric Lindemeyer for helping me change out my transfer case after I blew the low range gears up. Thanks also to Gordon Bailie (Bailiebilt) for lending me his spare tire from his truck to get me home and Jim Hardy,Wes and Shirley Bowers,Floyd and Christine and Skiddy for helping me change it.
I would have thought this truck I bought several years ago had the correct bolt pattern spare. I've never had it out. Rookie mistake I guess. I can assure anyone if you break down on the trail or highway these folks will do anything to get you up and running again. I'm proud to say I'm part of the family.

glad you made it home ok - now you work on getting that arm back to 100%!
I'm afraid that's the only thing we can't help with too much. take care!

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
:( Wheew - it was busy, it was crazy with grimlins,...and rain, lost phones,
found phones....and now it's over :cry:
Oh well, we'll just take a nap here by the campfire...and dream up some
new things - ideas for next year ;D
Thank you all so much!
From the ones who help all year long, to the trail boss and guides, to all the extra hands, for banners, trash, errands ...I could go on but I'm bound to leave something/one out...so I'll just say thank you from my humble heart!
and thank you to EVERYONE for coming!!!!

Thanks to all for making it happen, my family enjoyed every minute........even being towed back into camp was a memorable experience, lol........thanks Darrel;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Great times, Great People......

Everyone have a Great week & look forward to next year already....

Dusty

Bronco Guru
Has the date for the 2014 OCBR been set yet? I'm working on the calendar for So Cal Broncos and wanted to include the dates of some of the major Bronco events around the country. Thanks,

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Has the date for the 2014 OCBR been set yet? I'm working on the calendar for So Cal Broncos and wanted to include the dates of some of the major Bronco events around the country. Thanks,

the last week of september wed-sat not sure what them dates are

OP
OP
2Broncos2Go

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru

OCBR 2014 Opening Day is Wednesday September 24th thru Sat. 27th.
We'd love to see some more Cali people show up!!!! ;D

p.s. can you email that to me when you get it completed? 2Broncos2Go@cox.net
thank u!!!

Dusty

Bronco Guru
OCBR 2014 Opening Day is Wednesday September 24th thru Sat. 27th.
We'd love to see some more Cali people show up!!!! ;D

p.s. can you email that to me when you get it completed? 2Broncos2Go@cox.net
thank u!!!

Thanks! I'll get those dates on our calendar. BTW I can't email you a printed calendar but if Jon let's me I'll post up a note for it here on CB for anyone who wants to order one. I'll need to ask him first though, don't want to look like competition for the CB calendar.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I bet Jon won't mind.. Thanks for keeping us in mind. ;)

your event is on my bucket list along with a few others..