• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2024 --- LETS GO

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Heck YEAH it's that Time of Year AGAIN!

PLEASE NOTE: IF You have NOT mailed your REGISTRATION, It needs to be put in the mail this coming week of AUG12. Earlier in the week the better

We Need to get the final T shirt count for order THANK YOU and Look forward to seeing everyone!!

@2Broncos2Go

All Docs can be found on the web site.

ATTENTION ALL: IF Registrations not in the mail today, PLEASE WAIT till you arrive and register ON SITE. THANK YOU!!

http://www.okclassicbroncos.net/events.htm

The 2024 Dates for the
26th Annual Oklahoma Classic Bronco Roundup
Wednesday, September 18th

Through
Saturday, September 21st​

Last edited:

Okie69

Contributor
I’ll be there! Gonna be here before we know it!

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I still need to mount my BailieBilt rear bumper.... It's been a busy year and I can't even get the bronco close enough to the door of the shop to weld on it like I need to do. At some point, a piece of the rear frame horns was cut off so I need to fix that so the bumper will bolt on.

Also, just Sunday night, I finished putting new lumber on the trailer...again. Need to replace the brakes on it so it'll stop in the AR hills... I MIGHT check the transfer case oil in the Bronco before heading out.

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I still need to mount my BailieBilt rear bumper.... It's been a busy year and I can't even get the bronco close enough to the door of the shop to weld on it like I need to do. At some point, a piece of the rear frame horns was cut off so I need to fix that so the bumper will bolt on.

Also, just Sunday night, I finished putting new lumber on the trailer...again. Need to replace the brakes on it so it'll stop in the AR hills... I MIGHT check the transfer case oil in the Bronco before heading out.

HAHA Good.. lol

lets go man you got this

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
Got shirts for Taz and I?
Open seats?
We are working hard on our schedules to make this work for us...

Ether

Contributor
Loc.
Tulsa
I'm planning to drive the bronco out! Poor planning means I will probably come over on Friday-Sun.