• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ocbr - Where The Bronco Gurus Go To Play

RobbieS

HAS IT OCCURRED TO ALL OF YOU ASKING ALL OF THESE BRONCO QUESTIONS THAT OCBR IS A MEETING OF THE BEST BRONCO BRAINS IN THE MIDWEST???

NEED ADVICE, OR IDEAS, OR JUST TO SEE WHAT IS NEW AND WHAT WORK?? COME TO OCBR - WHERE THE BEST OF THE BEST COME TO PLAY - AND WORK - AND VISIT - AND EAT - AND WHEEL - AND WIN TERRIFIC PRIZES - AND MEET SOME OF THE MEN YOU ORDER YOUR PARTS FROM!!

JOIN US IN HOT SPRINGS AT THE SUPERLIFT OFFROAD PARK - SEPTEMBER 28 THROUGH OCT. 1!!!! YOU CAN GET A REGISTRATION ON THE EVENTS PAGE OF OUR WEBSITE - www.okclassicbronocs.net - OR CALL ME AT (918) 628-6600 AND WE WILL MAIL ONE TO YOU!!!

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
texashcane said:
Don't think they'll keep on a 7.5 hour ride. What day are you getting there?

Stephen

LOL your prolly right. I was just doing a little wishing. I'll prolly be there Wed afternoon. (I'm only 2 hrs away)

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
I HAVE IT FROM A VERY RELIABLE SOURCE THAT.......
someone very dear to us that has missed the last 2 years
will be in attendance......

a gentleman, Bronco Guru, and a very special friend.....
who is also VP of the Midwest 4-Wheel Drive Assoc.

WELCOME BACK
HOWIE
AND THE HOWIEBILT should arrive Thurs. evening....

OP
OP
R

RobbieS

And Speedy from Early Bronco Parts - talk about a gathering of gurus!!

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
Sure wish the gasoline wasn't an issue.............. %)
but hopefully the fun and friendships will make up
for some of it.