• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR Whom from Texas will make it.

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
I only know 13
Damon Hopper w/Cindy (Shamu)
Darwin Hopper w/Debra (Weevil)
Jason Kindsue (Texas Treasures)
Freddy
Ricky
Brandon and Janna Roper (Banjer Picker)
Emil Swartz
David Poston
Dana Files
Again I think I am banned from the LEBC computer system. Maybe I will try it later next year. %)

PaulC

whaaat? "banned from the LEBC computer system"? there's never been such a thing. not that it wouldn't have made life easier to target a few for termination over the years, but its never happened. :) :) now,....I can understand that some folks can have computer problems getting signed up and understanding the workings of the list-server. the ones that have issues are usu Okies, Aggies, and some grannies. which one are you, Hopper!? :) :)

kidding!

yeah, there's a ton of others coming, the usu gang is 20 or so.

-PaulC

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
Sometimes the LEBC webmail hangs up from attachments. Where you posting a bunch of pics or requesting pics?

OP
OP
shamu

shamu

Loc.
Sachse,Tx
whaaat? "banned from the LEBC computer system"? there's never been such a thing. not that it wouldn't have made life easier to target a few for termination over the years, but its never happened. :) :) now,....I can understand that some folks can have computer problems getting signed up and understanding the workings of the list-server. the ones that have issues are usu Okies, Aggies, and some grannies. which one are you, Hopper!? :) :)

kidding!

yeah, there's a ton of others coming, the usu gang is 20 or so.

-PaulC

Short story later. I am back in. ;)

OP
OP
shamu

shamu

Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Sometimes the LEBC webmail hangs up from attachments. Where you posting a bunch of pics or requesting pics?

No the old system would not let me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I gave up and that is why I post on this site.
I am back in the LEBC email doo dah.

broncotime

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grapevine, Texas
Add a couple more to the list. I'm bringing both broncos to play with this year. Since I missed the Clayton trip last June and the LEBC roundup, I need to double up for a while to catch up!

texastreasures

cant wait

Looking forward to it even tho theres alot to do. Transfer case removed last night it was loose and leaking so thought it was a good time to swap it out for one with less action prior to trip.
Jason

OP
OP
shamu

shamu

Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Well the rumor is that my great friend/chassis builder Mr. Grady Ingram wiil be at OCBR on Friday.

Attachments

• Grady and Pebbles 003.jpg
    Grady and Pebbles 003.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Grady and Pebbles 009.jpg
    Grady and Pebbles 009.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 17