• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Official Oregon Unevent 2011- Pre registration and t-shirt pre orders!

OP
OP
starkypdx

starkypdx

Loc.
Secret lab in Oregon
Nice, I think there's a golf course up near that heceta beach area.

We've seen some pre-registrations already. Be sure to keep passing the info around to everyone you know that has a bronco. Remember not everyone is on a forum!

OP
OP
starkypdx

starkypdx

Loc.
Secret lab in Oregon
bumping this back up to the top for the weekend. Honeyman campground looks like it's a little bit more than 1/2 full. Don't wait 'til the last minute!

carter2772

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Camano Island, Wa
Anyone have any suggestions on what loop to camp on at Honeyman State Park in a 40' Motorhome?

Thanks,

Rob

So looking forward to this!

I have not been there before, but here is the loop we are taking over (NWCB Crowd).. We have a few others in other loops but dont remember where they are...

CampingMap003.jpg

Broncboozled

Loc.
Nor Cal
So looking forward to this!

I have not been there before, but here is the loop we are taking over (NWCB Crowd).. We have a few others in other loops but dont remember where they are...

CampingMap003.jpg

Thanks a bunch. We are also looking forward to this unevent. Either I'm real Dumb and don't know how to navigate the website or There are no RV sites left for that Weekend.

Rob

OP
OP
starkypdx

starkypdx

Loc.
Secret lab in Oregon
That is a fairly popular campground in the summer. Looks like all the RV - full hook up is taken. There are some deep Tent sites that might work if you are FSC. There is a group of bronco folks in the E loop/ G loop and the H loop that I know of.
We posted some lodging links on the www.oregonunevent.com website. As an alternate to the main state park I think some folks stayed down at the Port in Florence last year also. If I can find a direct link to that I'll post it..... found it: http://www.portofsiuslaw.com/pages/campground.php
I have not stayed there but as a back up plan you might consider it.

Last edited: