• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ok you old off road guys, ID this!

ngsd

Bronco Guru
Whenever I pick up another project it comes with something home made or what I think is junk. Every time I have thrown something out only to find it was a sought after aftermarket or orig part has me now checking things before I toss them. As much as I believe this is scrap, can anyone place this in time or know where they came from? They look sort of home made but then the webbing looks like it was done at a shop somewhere. They are old!

Attachments

• or Seat1.jpg
    or Seat1.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 147
  • or Seat2.jpg
    or Seat2.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 143
  • or Seat3.jpg
    or Seat3.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 148

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
X2 - that's a Beard seat. Made in Buckeye in a tiny little shop back in the day. Could also possibly be a Mastercraft but not likely.

Todd Z.

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Bronco Guru
Beard makes sense. I forgot about them, they were pretty popular in the day.

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Bronco Guru
X2 - that's a Beard seat. Made in Buckeye in a tiny little shop back in the day. Could also possibly be a Mastercraft but not likely.

Todd Z.
You need a vintage pair of project seats? :) They are yours if you want them.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
You need a vintage pair of project seats? :) They are yours if you want them.
No, I'm trying to declutter and those would take me the wrong way :). I ran Beard front seats from the mid '90s until early '00s. Still have 2 'baby Beards' (low back, narrowed 1-2") on a subframe as my backseat.

Todd Z.

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
those look like stripped down vintage Beard seats. you can send them back to Beard to be rebuilt if they have sentimental value. its not cheap but they will do it.

Z Bronco

Bronco Guru
9F7DE2FD-173E-4415-A96E-CBCCD6AAB40A_1_201_a.jpeg
Those are Beards. I have mine on sliding tracks that were made for the Bronco, still comfy after all these years.

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My first guess what the drivers side seat on a 1936 Craftsman 62" riding mower... 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ LOL. But it looks like you've got your answer.

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Bronco Guru
Free for the taking if you are local ( Tempe AZ) , I don't want to ship nor are they worth it but will toss them if nobody has a need for them.