• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OKC to Omaha

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
I drive 500 miles today and saw a ton of old cars all the way here that were in a field. I even stopped a couple if times to do a double take but never saw one bronco. I found old k5 blazers, a ton of old sports cars, even some that would have been a great start for a project. Where are these things hiding??

markperry

Bronco Guru
Man. I'm a FedEx driver in NW Missouri, SE Nebraska, and NE Kansas and I see them all the time.....I need to start stopping and talking to the owners for you guy's!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Stop off in Missouri. if you come this way, give me a shout. :)

OP
OP
Kyle.malone

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Dave. I sent u a pm. I did however find a lifted uncut Econoline van today with a light bar on the roof. I can't post pics from phone.