• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

okla storms

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
Kyle Malone and his family are fine. Stephanie Malone posted on Face Book that there phones don't work. As for Chad Dowd and John Ramsey they are checking up on their other friends. So far so good.
Good group of solid friends watching after each other.

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
I saw that Skiddy is fine from a Nyles post on face book.
Gotta love the Okies, I am one LOL

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I saw that Skiddy is fine from a Nyles post on face book.
Gotta love the Okies, I am one LOL

lol for sure 37 dead and rising not counting the 24 kids missing from a school now just a search not expecting any rescue :(pretty sure chads good friend lost his house yesterday

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Glad everyone is ok. Our county S&R team is still on stand by to go. Quickly turning into a recovery assignment now they're telling us.

JustinFro

Loc.
Tulsa, OK
Joel's alive, but his rig is buried.

8D84A8AD-E415-4C6E-AB81-D73CC093BEEF-582-0000003E16608A8F.jpg

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
super cell just up and appeared south of town, Here we go! I got plenty of beer and I'm done gutten fish, bring it.

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
Joel.. Hope your ok.. It went just north of us but we have alot of debris everywhere. I thought we were suppose to be in the clear today. I got home from work right when the sirens started going off.