• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Omaha Favor

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Asking for a huge favor in the Omaha area! Anyone in the area that could grab an original stock bumper from a fellow Denver area bronco owner working in Omaha this week? Thought I had a friend out there that could help but he can't - too busy. Just asking for someone to pick up from a downtown hotel and hold till I get out that way sometime this winter. I'm in the Des Moines area. Much appreciated and let me know. Either post or pm me. Much appreciated, Tim

FJB

I sent you a PM. I'm in Omaha and should be able to help.
Thanks, Fred

OP
OP
eaglenest66

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I saw the message come through and again, this is awesome! Great having friends across the country. Thanks Fred, Tim.