• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

On the 4th day of Christmas, and still no Bronco Driver!!

elemetal

Loc.
Oakland, CA
Maybe I got one of yours. I just got back from Christmas in OR and found an issue in my mailbox along with a Wild Horses catalog, never even ordered it.... Santa's looking out for me.

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru
I nearly missed out, instead of the latest issue, I got a renewal card. Had I known my subscription was about to run out, I would have upped it sooner. I called, and they renewed my subscription, and are sending me a current issue so I'm not missing any. Whew, that was a close one.

Moral of the story, check the status of your subscription, you may be like me and not realize that it has run out!

OP
OP
S

STICK76

Loc.
Fitzgerald, GA
Nope, already checked that. I'm paid up for almost two years worth! I think they just like making me wait. I am fairly patient about everything in my life except for Bronco related things. When it comes to anything Bronco, I want it NOW!!! ;D

Stick

Retro69

It takes about a month after mailing for me to get mine in AK for some reason. However, I found the new one on the magazine rack at Barnes & Noble in Anchorage sitting proundly next to the other 4wd mags. My knees buckled when I first saw it.

JFX

:(

I re-upped my subscription in October when I got the card....still no mag.

Hopefully tomorrow.......

JFX

jims66

Mine showed up today (12/29) with the new Wild Horses catalog. I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area.

72BlueBronco

On the 5th day of Christmas, I got mine. Well worth the wait. I like the wild horses catalog with it.
This one came in a plastic wrap in great condition, just keeps getting better and better.................

77TexasBronc

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Baytown Texas
72-bronco said:
On the 5th day of Christmas, I got mine. Well worth the wait. I like the wild horses catalog with it.
This one came in a plastic wrap in great condition, just keeps getting better and better.................

I agree. gets better and better and the WH catalog was a great treat as well ;) ;D