• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Opinions???? Best off-road tire???

OP
OP
smoked77

smoked77

Loc.
Columbus, IN
Good point...I forgot about the Maxxis tires. I've seen and heard offen that you have to run super low pressures to get them to flex.....true?

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
I want to get a set of the New BFG Mud Terrain KM2's

I like the new tread pattern and the stronger sidewall over the old Mud terrains.

However they are not offering them in any 15 inch sizes, and when I called BFG up they told me not till at least september of next year. I don't expect them to make 8 sizes of 15 inch wheels, but 33's and 35's would be nice. Afterall 33x12.5-15 and 35x12.5-15 have prob been the biggest selling sizes.

So if I want a set of these I have to buy a new set of wheels, or wait a year?? WTF BFG, comeone get your act together.

OP
OP
smoked77

smoked77

Loc.
Columbus, IN
I want to get a set of the New BFG Mud Terrain KM2's

I like the new tread pattern and the stronger sidewall over the old Mud terrains.

However they are not offering them in any 15 inch sizes, and when I called BFG up they told me not till at least september of next year. I don't expect them to make 8 sizes of 15 inch wheels, but 33's and 35's would be nice. Afterall 33x12.5-15 and 35x12.5-15 have prob been the biggest selling sizes.

So if I want a set of these I have to buy a new set of wheels, or wait a year?? WTF BFG, comeone get your act together.

Yeah, I'd love the KM2's, but I can't afford 'em at 450 a piece!