• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Oregon unevent 2014 t-shirt design contest

starkypdx

Loc.
Secret lab in Oregon
We are soliciting ideas for this years t shirt. If there are any designers looking to be more famous than ever hit us up!
1- anything goes. Up to two location.
2- we'd like to keep it under 4 colors.
3- bronco image not required.
4- if we use your design there will be a prize.

We are playing with some ideas here but would love to see what talent we have amongst us!
Try to keep the replies specific to the topic.

Last edited:
OP
OP
starkypdx

starkypdx

Loc.
Secret lab in Oregon
Edited it with a couple parameters. It's a blank canvas. If anyone has specific questions feel free to ask here or send an email. Info @ oregon unevent .com

SHX669

Bronco Guru
How bout you take one of the previous shirt designs and do a mirror image ?
SHX

House

Minutia Militia
How about anything Cheney draws up in 10 minutes after 6 beers... ;)

Farrell Martin

Loc.
Marietta, GA
I think you should play up on the 'unevent' idea. Maybe just the image of a Bronco grille across the back that just says 'What Event?" You could put the official title, date and location on the front chest pocket.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 27

SHX669

Bronco Guru
hmm - or if you knew someone who was good at photoshop- that photo of your Bronco cresting the top of that dune - airborne - cept coming out of the ocean - like a breaching submarine. - LOL -

Tom Dummer

Loc.
Scappoose, Or
Are you suggesting I rip my Bronco through the surf for a photo op again? I never did see the picture or video Max took of me surf crashing.

SHX669

Bronco Guru
actually I was speaking of the " thumbnail" photo on your facebook Home page.

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
I have an idea just don't know how well it would read on a shirt without a lot of color. Have one of the larger dunes in the back ground and a bronco at the bottom with the word unevent carved out in the sand like it were done by the broncos tires. I don't know maybe it would read ok on a shirt just not sure if you could tell it was sand or not.

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
How about a rear view with a spare cover With UNEVENT 2014 on it. Maybe a bumper sticker with It's not a Jeep on it.

badmuttstang

redneck grease monkey
just screwing around here and by no means would I ever call this finished but had some time on my hands this morning

Attachments

• bronco sand.2.1.1.jpg
    bronco sand.2.1.1.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 48