• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OSPHO rust converter

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
I would give it a try. Just make sure you wash the area with water after your done. It does have acid in it and may discolor the paint if too much is left on.

HGM

Loc.
Senoia, Ga.
I would give it a try. Just make sure you wash the area with water after your done. It does have acid in it and may discolor the paint if too much is left on.

Thanks, I kinda talked myself into it too. Its on a white truck and I could just do a portion of the tailgate. Washing thoroughly sounds like a good idea too.

OP
OP
D

djhudson05

I think I'm going to try it if it ever warms up. 15 degrees for high today and no heat in the shop. Does this stuff get reduced or is it used straight from the bottle.