• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Our Bronco LuLu made it :)

Blue71

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Earlier this summer the Bronco(LuLu) I built for my wife made it into a commercial. Its a local East TN business called Pal's (its a drive thru burger place). They shot for a day with local college kids enjoying driving it. Click on link below to see commercial.

http://youtu.be/CRxj2QMrKSk

Blue71

Attachments

• IMG_1181.jpg
    IMG_1181.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_1187.jpg
    IMG_1187.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I think she needs some "Pals" decals for the doors. Did you get free french fries for life as payment.

fordfan

Bronco Guru
That's Cool, Andy! Thanks for sharing. How does you Wife like a radio delete Bronco? ...I thought they all had to have tunes!

I'm sure those guys that were in the commercial are looking for a Bronco now, one of their own!

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That is awesome Andy! LuLu is a star now! Bet Moma Beth is so proud! ;)

Last edited:

clarrance

Bronco Guru
That's Cool, Andy! Thanks for sharing. How does you Wife like a radio delete Bronco? ...I thought they all had to have tunes!

I'm sure those guys that were in the commercial are looking for a Bronco now, one of their own!

Hmm wonder where they could find a good EB in upper ETN.

ILikeBond

I'd be like, "you can use it for the commercial, but no fast food in the rig!"

Nice, man. Fun.

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Very cool Andy...

Everyone at work notifies me when they see Bronco locally or even on TV. Can't wait until this commercial comes on and I can tell everyone I know you!

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
You can at least tell everyone that Pal's is in Bristol, less than a mile from my parents house!!

68BroncoNC

Loc.
Burlington, NC
Hey, nice looking rig....congrats on the shoot....but I do have one question for ya...did they paint the building based on your bronco color?? its a match! :cool: