• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Our collection on YouTube!

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
A friend of mine who is in the process of building a sweet Bronco decided to come up with his wife and daughters for a visit and do some parts trading.

They have a YouTube channel, where they have documented several parts of the build along with other projects, so they did a video of our collection. Just wanted to share! Be sure to like the video and subscribe to their channel for great content!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kq6_P2ZMAh0

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I enjoyed the heck out of that...and I learned some things. Even at my age!;D

Thanks to them for making and posting the video, and thanks to you for the great tour and education!!!

Norm

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That's great! A Bronco movie star pair for sure! Lee and Jimmy!

green61bug

Contributor
Loc.
Greensboro
Awesome shop tour!.. Glad to see that the Roadster ended up in a great home... It's sad losing a good friend but having something like that to carry his memory and share with the community forever is just awesome.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Fantastic video and tour! So neat to see all your rigs! And I learned about '67 core support holes - never have seen that before.

Todd Z.

Tiko433

Contributor
I know just enough to be dangerous
Loc.
South West Florida
Really cool
Thanks for sharing. Love to see someone with a passion with all those trucks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Thanks everyone. Just wanted to help his channel and share some things with the world!

Spaggyroe

Been following Jason on YouTube for a while now. I really enjoy his channel. I absolutely loved seeing all of your broncos, and like others have mentioned, I learned some things too.

Thanks for sharing. You have an amazing collection, and it was fun to see it. :cool:

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Nice overview of your collection. No wonder half cab tops are so expensive!! ;D

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Thanks guys! I can't take credit for the whole collection as part of it belongs to Dad also. But a lot of time, money, and effort has been spent gathering/building this up by both of us. I figured it was time to show it to the world.

Deano

Bronco Guru
You have a great collection of beautiful broncos and parts enjoyed seeing it all

AZ69EB

JGbronc,

I’ve been enjoying your YouTube channel for a while. You have been informative and inspirational. Keep up the great work.

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Just wanted to follow up and thank everyone for the support. I've enjoyed being a part of this forum for a long time and the people are what make it so great!

Just to be clear, the channel isn't mine, its a friend's. I was happy to show him and his family around and talk Broncos for the public though!