• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Show me your Bronco toy collection

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Thats some collection! I had a bunch of Hotwheels, matchbox, and jada broncos but since I have moved twice since I started I have no idea what has happened to them. Someday I will find them and put them on display.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wow! That's an impressive collection!

Here's some of mine -

Attachments

• bc1.jpg
    bc1.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 18
  • bc2.jpg
    bc2.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 17
  • bc3.jpg
    bc3.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 18

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Explain the buying multiple of each of the smaller diecast? I buy 2 of each, one for me and one for my son. Which really makes no sense because I am sure he will get my collection when I pass on. Have you cataloged them as of yet, I have had plans to make an spread sheet with info for each one, just in case something happens and they get destroyed. I have something to turn into the insurance company.

broncofiresmith

Explain the buying multiple of each of the smaller diecast? I buy 2 of each, one for me and one for my son. Which really makes no sense because I am sure he will get my collection when I pass on. Have you cataloged them as of yet, I have had plans to make an spread sheet with info for each one, just in case something happens and they get destroyed. I have something to turn into the insurance company.
At first I would buy as many as I could find but now I usually buy 3 one for me and one each for my sons. Multiples were prettt much waste but I thought hey it’s $1.00 so no big deal. But they add up. I have a excel sheet I keep with brand and model and what I paid for them so I can look to limit buying more duplicates. I have slowed down recently and only buying 1 unless it’s something I find really cool

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
At first I would buy as many as I could find but now I usually buy 3 one for me and one each for my sons. Multiples were prettt much waste but I thought hey it’s $1.00 so no big deal. But they add up. I have a excel sheet I keep with brand and model and what I paid for them so I can look to limit buying more duplicates. I have slowed down recently and only buying 1 unless it’s something I find really cool
Thanks, I figured there was a reason for sure.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
If only I had them compiled in one location :( Great shots y'all sharing

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

2 here.. 1 to display, 1 to put away Most are in boxes though, stored away