• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX Overhauled NP435 w/ D20 Adapter, Bellhousing, sleeve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landho

Loc.
Cypress, TX
I have a pretty much complete NP435 setup, just ready to install. This was pulled from an area Bronco a few weeks ago, cleaned repeatedly (then cleaned some more), overhauled the NP435 since it was out

Includes:
• NP435 (not installed since overhaul, just picked it up today - replaced gears that needed it, including 1st and 2nd, welded hole the PO drilled through the aluminum top cover, replaced synchros, basic overhaul and replacement of some soft parts such as on the shift forks and a couple bearings) – includes Shifter already EB bent w/ Hurst handle
• A/A Adapter to T18/D20 (installed on NP435 already)
• Output sleeve w/ gear (this goes inside the A/A adapter, sleeves over the NP435 output shaft, and goes into the D20 (this sleeve could probably use a new bearing, which would be the input bearing on the D20))
• V8 Bellhousing w/ fork and boot
• Clutch linkage bracket and linkage (that attaches to frame)

OP
OP
Landho

Landho

Loc.
Cypress, TX
Trades and partial trade offers welcome.

I am in need of tires, 35" or close...
Rims
power or hydroboost brake setup,
winch
Bumpers...
Seats
Gorilla Warflares

Or, if you do any fab or paint work... need paint, bumper, bed liner, etc....

I like trades .

Last edited:
OP
OP
Landho

Landho

Loc.
Cypress, TX
bump... OBO, and I'm still REALLY interested in trades...

I need this gone before I install it in my own truck!

OP
OP
Landho

Landho

Loc.
Cypress, TX
here are some pics... I don't have any "before" pics, or pics of the insides. I do have the old 1st & 2nd gear and some other parts from the inside - need to find them to get a pic of them though

last pic is the output sleeve, the gear is pulled loose - the bearing would probably be better if it were replaced, though it isn't sloopy - so would probably be safe just cleaned thoroughly

Attachments

• IMAG0166.jpg
    IMAG0166.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 74
  • IMAG0167.jpg
    IMAG0167.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMAG0168.jpg
    IMAG0168.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.