• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Painless Performance Products survey

Amac70

ME
is the 60510 harness a fuel injection harness?

nevermind figured it out.

Teal68

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Inlet Beach
Eric,
I did the survey on the 10th and have not received any email with a discount code. Are you all behind or should I PM you with my email addy, or contact Painless thru their home page?
Thanks,
Tyler

romerdoug

Wish I had this before I had ordered my harness but at least I hadn't ordered the loom kit yet. Just got 25% off of it. Hopefully it won't be horrible to add since I've already installed the harness.

ramrick

Loc.
el paso
Is there a specific discount code assigned specifically for each survey or is it a generic code that anyone could use?? I took my survey and still haven't received any discount code back yet!! I missed out the autozone deal because they're out of stock......I would hate to miss out on this one because a harness is at the top of my list of things to complete.

OP
OP
D

D.R.Y.

Loc.
The Netherlands
They send you a mail with a retail price list and you order it directly, then they will contact you for payment and shipping info

OP
OP
D

D.R.Y.

Loc.
The Netherlands
I received mine the same day. maybe something did not go right when you sent it. I would send the survey again. Just to be sure.

eric0o1

From those in charge of the survey:

All of the emails from Friday-Sunday until the survey closed were forwarded to me this morning and I sent out a coupon email to them around 10 or so.

So as far as I know, every person that filled out the survey now should be covered.

if you filled out a survey, and didn't receive a coupon, please PM me with the email address the coupon was supposed to be sent to and I'll look into it

JSmall

Bronco Guru
From those in charge of the survey:

All of the emails from Friday-Sunday until the survey closed were forwarded to me this morning and I sent out a coupon email to them around 10 or so.

So as far as I know, every person that filled out the survey now should be covered.

if you filled out a survey, and didn't receive a coupon, please PM me with the email address the coupon was supposed to be sent to and I'll look into it

I took the survey yesterday and I got the email today...Thanks! Is there an expiration date on the coupon?

romerdoug

I received my call to get my payment info today. She said my order will probably be shipped in 3-4 weeks and my card will not be billed until it is shipped.

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
I got a coupon and was going to order a harness for my son's 74 CJ5 ,it runs About $350 + shipping (over 500 free shipping). I then looked at Auto Zone and with a 20% coupon and free shipping they come out about the same....What to do ?

I already have the harness and loom kit for the Bronco

eric0o1

buy the CJ harness from AutoZone, then you will qualify for the $100 rebate, sit on the coupon in case you need something within the next year

OP
OP
D

D.R.Y.

Loc.
The Netherlands
Well this did not go to plan. Got a mail today to confirm payment to find out that Painless does not accept American Express (which is the only card I have) and this offer is by credit card only payment.
Better luck next time. Wonder if I still get a t-shirt? LOL

Hopstr

Contributor
thanks for all your help with this Eric. I just phoned my payment today. Can't wait to get my new harness and EFI harness!

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
buy the CJ harness from AutoZone, then you will qualify for the $100 rebate, sit on the coupon in case you need something within the next year
Thanks Eric, that is exactly what I just did. Even got a $10 gift card on top of the 20% and free shipping. Retail $459= paid $257.:eek:

OP
OP
D

D.R.Y.

Loc.
The Netherlands
Eric, thanks for the idea, but here in Europe they have limits and conditions as to how much you can put on them and use them. And most of the time they are not accepted outside the European Union.