• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Paint code help...Can you name this color or paint code????

johnmlebel

Bronco Guru
just print out a pic and go to an auto supplier that sells paint ask to look at the chips for and older vehicle and pick one

OP
OP

71BroncoBoy

Loc.
Tallahassee, FL
Hey 71B, there's a fellow in NC - kb6677 - that has one that color, I'm sure he'd be glad to assist.;D

Thank you all so much and thank you NGA also for the pic post. It really helped and gave me a feel of what the car will look like. I live on the beach in Miami, just moved from Tallahassee so it's time to get it into the beach mode. I'm going to go for this color, I just hope that wherever I get it from is just like the original and the picture you posted. I PM'ed kb6677 so hopefully he'll get back to me. Look for before and after pics coming soon!