• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

painting ther rig and installing the passenger air intake vent

plothead

im painting the rig and need to replace the passenger air intake vent (the one that goes to the heater).
the problem is i need to remove the fender to replace it then if i replace it the part under the intake vent doesnt get painted.
anyone else run across this problem?
what order do i do this...paint then remove the fender and the intake vent or do i just replace and seam seal it then paint.
thanks for the ideas and the help
cd

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
some people remove the fenders and paint everything seperate. if you dont want to do that then you may want to mix a little paint and spray the area under the vent before putting the fender back on.