• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Parked bronco

boonie

First I apologize for the long post. Just yesterday a friend and myself were driving down a country road. I had spotted a bronco. We turned around to go look at it. It was a really:eek: solid truck with a plow on it. No one was home so we left a note with my number. I couldn't believe it he called me already this morning, but he was just giving me a courtesy call to tell me it wasn't for sale, really nice guy to. My question is, do I call him back and try to get him to sell? Oh yeah, he also said the bronco wasn't in his name. He bought from his brother and never switched the title. I don't want to be pushy either and piss the guy off, but this truck is solid! Thanks for all your input.