• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

parting out 12 early broncos what you need? Cheap prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty

Loc.
massapequa, n.y.
looking for a power booster and bracketry and front black retractable seat belts and rears must be functioning. pm me if you have any of these parts.

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Anyone ever receive an answer?

John

Nope!! I've given up, and don't understand, if you have an add I don't know...............maybe actually check it from time to time!? I guess maybe they all went to Bronco Connection like he suggested they would? %) :p :p

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
He did respond when I emailed him from Craigslist awhile back, but it was a short answer and not alot of info. Maybe thesnake can pick up some more parts and store them for me until we all meet at the BroncoConnection? Haha! Right John???

450rbronco

have a power steering box i can fit on a 72 if so how much shipped 17241 newville PA

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
All you guys who have posted in the last few days need to read the rest of this thread. This guy doesn't respond to anyone. I don't think any of the posters managed to get in touch with the guy or buy any parts. The original post is several months old and the original poster never really showed back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.