• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Parting out 1971 Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay0726

Loc.
Woodstock GA
Let me know what you need and I'll see if I still have it. Windshield Frame is Rust Free, good rear hatch, Dana 44 and open 9' complete with 3:50 gears, 3 speed floor shifter (Hurst), J shift Transfer Case and Shifter, 2-3 speed manual transmissions, Complete 2nd hard top with glass, (no chrome) Has rust along the front edge over the windshield $200.00, Steering column, dash, pedals, wiring harness. Any other parts? Let me know what you need. Engine parts, V8 oil pan, timing cover, pulleys, New fuel pump,

Doors are sold, Side glass for the top is sold,
Sale pending on the frame

Attachments

• 2011 05 17_3214.jpg
    2011 05 17_3214.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:

shonivey

hows the tail gate? and what do ya need for the tub? may be able to graft it onto the 72 and have some metal....
thanks,
Shon

OP
OP
Bay0726

Bay0726

Loc.
Woodstock GA
hows the tail gate? and what do ya need for the tub? may be able to graft it onto the 72 and have some metal....
thanks,
Shon

Hey Shon, you can have it for scrap value... but first you'de have to get a sharp knife or large screw driver and a hammer and chisel out the bondo to get to the metal, and when you are finished there may be none left, maybe a pile of dust and rust...

kidding I think the only good metal on the tub would be the firewall... The tail gate is trash. Floors, quarters, door posts, top, inner quarters, fenders, inner fenders are all bondo, rust and sheet metal screwed together.

The windshield frame is perfect and has no rust or bubbling... how that happened I have no clue! Also the rear hatch has good metal.

bryant99

Will the gear box fit a 1973 ford Bronco if so how much and shipped to Illinois 61832

Broncoaddict

Price on radius arms with the castle nuts and washers, and also the radiator?I'm in Chattanooga, can pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.