• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN Parting out 2 1977's

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru

How about a defroster duct?
6877DEFRSTDUCT.JPG

Yes, 15 bucks plus shipping.

shonivey

any chance your coming to the super celebration ? and do you have a windshield or 2 , frame does not matter...and you know where 1 is going...
shon

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
shon, sorry dude, no windshields. I'm trying to get my shiznit together to to the SC.

shonivey

no problem. Hope to see ya there , we will all have to put on those Hi my name is tags....

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Sorry took so long to get back with you, How much for the windshield frame shipped to 32038? (If you still have it)

muddog899

windshield wipers

tried to pm you on the windshield wipers but you mail box is full have some ?s to ask you. send me your number and all give you a call.

Thanks nash

1getbored

What all is included with the C-4? Tailhousing, torque converter, bellhousing, etc.

MrBingo

Loc.
Cave Creek
How much for a complete C-4 setup with adapter, housing, linkage, cross member, fly wheel and torque converter?

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
C4

How much for a complete C-4 setup with adapter, housing, linkage, cross member, fly wheel and torque converter?

I have all that for $300.00. Tranny needs to go be gone through. I got it in a trade and it was out of the Bronco already.

advracer67

Do you have an auxiliary tank and fittings for a 77? The seller of my EB forgot to tell me it was missing.

OP
OP
BajaFresh75

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
That Bronco came from the factory with a single tank. You would need the dash switch and harness, and the manual valve and hoses as well as the tank and straps. I'm happy to give you a tank, but I don't have all the other stuff. It would be easier to install an aftermarket 23 gallon main tank if you want additional capacity.

advracer67

Ok thanks I think the one large tank is a good idea. If I decide to go with the auxiliary tank where would you recommend I get those parts new? I can't seem to find them. or do I have to get used?

Never mind found them

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
interested in

- wiper cover and visors if they are parchment and in good to great condition

- rear seat belts

- rear drive line if the splines are in great shape

Status
Not open for further replies.