• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Parting out 69 Rock Crawler

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockhugger

Loc.
Sacramento
I am parting out my 69 to build another rig, axels already sold and I am keeping the motor, tranny and wiring everything else is for sale.

5 37" Red Label Krawlers 95% tread & spare is New, on Raceline Monster Beadlocks 17x9.5 5x5.5 4" BS $3,400 OBO

5.5" Suspension; WH Coils, WH 11 pack rear leafts, 8 Rancho 9000's shocks, front shock hoops, extended radius arms, bump stops & misc brackets. $500 package deal, I will seperate SOLD

Power Steering; 4x4 box rebuilt by West Texas about 1 yr ago tapped for hydro assist, 8" stroke ram w/hoses, power steering cooler w/hoses, (the only thing you need is a pump) SOLD

2" body lift; deluxe, mounts pucks and hardware, installed last year SOLD

Stock Dana 20, rebuilt about 3 yrs ago, comes with shifter & spedo cable SOLD

Long Tube Headers (old WH) SOLD

http://s1282.beta.photobucket.com/user/ajw-adam/library/For Sale

Plus all the little stuff, let me know what you need, the body & frame are shot (the reason for building a new rig)

Last edited:

treihesse

Bronco Guru
Looking for rear HD drive shaft for a lift
Front 44axle shafts
Hydro assist hoses
Front hubs aftermarket

OP
OP
R

rockhugger

Loc.
Sacramento
I do have front and rear shafts, 1310 joints all around I want to say the rear is 35.5" and the front is 33.5" but I would need to check to be sure. $50.00
No Dana 44 shafts or hubs
Hydro assist hoses I prefer to keep as a package righht now

Headers are pending sale right now, I will update if it falls through, yes they are for a 302

Extended radius arms are WH but the old stright style, sale is pending I will update if it falls through

I had poly tanks front & rear but they were both pretty rough so I tosed them, I still have filler necks

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
I'm looking for chrome no-notch headlight trim rings with some "experience". Do you have any? Thanks

dimek2

Are the wheels and tires still available

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

wheelsblank27

Loc.
Domu still have the 11 pack leaf springs? Those will raise the back aprox. 3 1/2" correct? If so I want them

Status
Not open for further replies.