• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WI Parting out 7 Broncos... yeah you read that right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
duder

duder

Loc.
Milwaukee
Hi guys,

I've been sick with a really bad bronchial infection (bloody sputum, wheezing), not good. The antibiotics are staring to kick in. Been out of work this week and thus have not been able to get all the packages out. I will get the glove boxes/ titles, seat, seatbelts and emblems out before saturday at noon. Thanks for you patience and I just want to update everyone who bought some parts.

Jay

k7grc

Loc.
Banks, OR
1966 parts ?

I need

Bulkhead spare tire hold down hardware.
Vacuum wipers.
windshield washer bag and pump.

thanks,
Gordon

OP
OP
duder

duder

Loc.
Milwaukee
Here is the scoop on shipping of hoods. No go. Too big to ship with UPS. I would have to ship it freight and that would run $150-200. Nutz.

OP
OP
duder

duder

Loc.
Milwaukee
I have:
Power steering setups
C4 setups
auto columns
one perfect tailgate left
grilles